What you need
- An internet connection via PC, MAC, or select mobile devices
- You can download the free Overdrive App for your phone.
- Your KPBSD log in information (for staff use a “9” in place of the “e”)
How it works
- Go to: https://kenaihsak.libraryreserve.com/
- Use your KPBSD log in information (for staff use a “9” in place of the “e”)
- Browse titles
- Put your cursor on a book you like and you’ll see the “Borrow” option come up.
- Click it and start reading!
- Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period of two weeks. No late fees. There is a one book lending limit right now.
- After checkout most titles can be read on a mobile device.
- For eReader devices: Open Adobe Digital Editions and drag and drop the title onto the device name on the left panel. After the transfer is complete, you may disconnect your device and enjoy your title on the go.
- You must have an Amazon account to download to your Kindle. For Kindle, click “Get for Kindle” to retrieve your download from Amazon.com. Select the Kindle or Kindle reading app in which to deliver the title.
http://help.overdrive.com/#devices for a list of compatible devices.