September Highlight: Digital Access
Digital Access: Full electronic participation in society.
- Technology users need to be aware that not everyone has the same opportunities when it comes to technology.
- Working toward equal digital rights and supporting electronic access is the starting point of Digital Citizenship.
- Digital exclusion makes it difficult to grow as a society increasingly using these tools.
- Helping to provide and expand access to technology should be the goal of all digital citizens.
- Users need to keep in mind that there are some that may have limited access, so other resources may need to be provided.
- To become productive citizens, we need to be committed to make sure that no one is denied digital access.
For more information on Digital Citizenship check out:
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://sohilibrary.blogs.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/2018/09/17/digital-citizenship/trackback/